About MyTravel PIllow:
Traveling for the for Spring vacation can be a real pain in the neck. Most people can’t rest easy on planes and car rides because of how cramped it can be, which can jeopardize quality time with family on vacation.
MyPillow now offers a travel sized version of the celebrated pillow, complete with straps to secure to the seat. MyTravel Pillow is also the perfect size to place between your lower back and the seat to alleviate spinal compression.
MyTravel Pillow is 1/3 the size of a standard pillow and can be used on a plane, train, couch or road trips. The two attached elastic straps also allow the pillow to be rolled up and easily packed into its blue carrying case. MyTravel Pillow has the same patented open-cell, poly-foampillow design as MyPillow which allows the pillow to breathe, providing a cooling effect and adjusts to fit every sleep position. MyTravel Pillow retails for $29.95.
What i love about MyTravel Pillow:
- When you first get your pillow, be sure to follow the directions and put it in the dryer to full it back up. It makes a HUGE difference.
- It comes in a great carrying case. It can be rolled up small to fit easily into your carry on bag.
- You can take it anywhere and use it for just about anything. My son wants to take it with him camping so he doesn’t have to lug a big pillow. I use it in bed between my knees, in the car for extra lumbar support, and of course under my head/neck during long car rides.
- When it gets dirty, just throw it in the washing Machine and dryer.
- It fluffy, quality made and the perfect travel companion!
What I would change/suggest:
- The only thing I would change is the color of the pillow. White will get dirty quickly. (You can buy a pillow case for it.)
I highly recommend MyTravel pillow for anyone who needs a little extra support on long trips or even just sitting in your favorite chair. I have a back injury and it has been a lifesaver for me these last 2 weeks.
Powered by Sidelines