Everyone loves to wear t-shirts! They are comfy and relaxed and can be customized for any occasion. When it comes to designing your own t-shirt, the sky’s the limit! Custom T-shirts are not only fun to make, but they are also useful! Many people use them for team apparel, advertising their business or even family reunions. You could even make a special one for that special someone in your life. How exciting would that be to get a surprise love note on a T-shirt! Here are 5 great ways to use customized T-shirts:
1. Advertise your business: Having your brand or logo on a T-shirt is a great, creative way to advertise your business. Be sure to put your website, email and phone number on your shirts so you can give people many ways to get ahold of you. Make them bright and eye-catching. Do you have a slogan that is easy to remember? Add that to your shirt too!
2. Favorite team or uniform shirts: Are you coaching a soccer team for your son’s park and rec’s department? Make your team stand out by ordering custom t-shirts with your team’s name and mascot. My son’s soccer team is called the Alton Unicorns- seriously, the boys decided on the name. We are going to make T-shirts for him and his friends with a unicorn and the team name. I might even make a few T-shirts that say “I’m the parent of an Alton Unicorn.” Get creative and have fun!
3. Family Reunion: Is your family planning a reunion at an amusement park? Consider getting matching T-shirts so you can keep track of each other. Get a bright color so you can spot your family in a crowd. Consider putting names on each shirt, especially if you have a big family and you can’t remember everyone’s name. These make for a great picture at your family reunion as well!
4. Fundraiser: Are you involved in a fundraiser for a local cause or family with a sick loved one? Make T-shirts to show your support and sell them. Donate the profit to the cause you are supporting. At the hospital I work at, one of the nurses has cancer and they made her a T-shirt as a fundraiser to help with her medical bills. This is a great way to get involved and show you care.
5. Show off your artistic talent: My son loves to make his own creative T-shirts. For the first day of school, we searched high and low for a Yoshi T-shirt. He really wanted to wear Yoshi on the first day. If he had told me earlier, he could have made his own Yoshi T-shirt and had it ready in time for the big day!
What would you make a custom T-shirt for?